![]() |
| First day of Dental school |
We found a fantastic preschool for Benson and he starts next week. Last week, we went and met his teachers and visited his new classroom. It is such a nice facility, and a fun classroom with endless things to do and play with. We are thrilled to have gotten in. Plus it is only 3/4 mile away! Nash and I will be walking him there Tuesdays and Thursdays (until it snows at least). His teachers are Mrs. Jodi and Mrs. Lauri. They are so sweet.
Nash is on Day 6 of potty training. He is doing great, and wears his big boy underwear with pride. He loves getting a skittle each time he goes pee in the potty. He has been a real champ! He even made it through church accident free on Day 4.
I started attending an Institute class specifically for wives and mothers in my stake. It has been really great studying the New Testament these last few weeks. I honestly have learned so much already, and have gotten so much out of the scriptures lately. My teacher is the most genuine, sweet, spiritual, sister ever! She has taught me a lot, and am edified by her class each week.
I bought a season pass to Hogle Zoo. The boys and I have gone several times already. There is a cool new exhibit called Rocky Shores which has polar bears, sea lions, seals and otters. We have also gotten together with our cousins that live super close, and have been riding bikes outside a ton.
![]() |
| Rocky Shores Exhibit |
Over Labor day weekend we got to play tennis with our new dental friends, and barbeque with friends from our ward. I was a little skeptical of the whole student housing thing, but our place actually looks quite nice with all our stuff in it, and we have really enjoyed living in Salt Lake so far!
![]() |
| Me, Anna, Alan, Deb, Nick, Spencer |
![]() |
| Watching the Lorax |








2 comments:
Four more years! Four more years!
Cute family! Glad you are back.
Post a Comment