Monday, November 12, 2012

Fall

Fall has flown by!  As we have gotten several inches of snow, it feels like Christmas is just around the corner.  Here is an update of our fall happenings.

We enjoyed bowling and pizza this past weekend.

We have gotten together with cousins several times.  I love love love this picture, they all sat on the curb in this order, oldest to youngest.  Are these kids cute or what?  My boys LOVE their cousins.

We visited the pumpkin patch at Hee Haw Farms with Benson's old preschool friends in American Fork. It was so great to see them all again, and how they have all grown!  And of course, all my girl friends!

Jena is super busy these days working full time and finishing up her bachelors, however we get to see her on the weekends a few times each month. She and I had a girls night several weekends ago!

The boys earned a BIG donut from dad. Isn't that massive?

We got so much snow!  All I want to do is be lazy and stay inside and listen to Christmas music in leggings and wool socks.

We went to lunch with  Pam and Anna a few weeks ago at the Pie, it's a super cool pizzeria just a few blocks away.  The walls are covered in signatures, and messages.  We all added our names to the mix!
Spencer and his besties on Halloween dressed up as one of their favorite professors!


3 comments:

HR said...

LOL Love the enormous donut! Super cute of all the cousins!

emy said...

I love the snowsuit pictures. Your boys are getting so big. I can't wait to see them in a month. I'm glad you and Jena are still getting together every once in a while. You need to take advantage of being close while you can.

Denis & Sarah said...

Huge donut! I'm glad I found out about your little blog :)