It has taken a little getting used to living up in the mountains, everything is a lot farther away and it snows a bit more up here. Up until this past week, Utah County hasn't seen much snow. But our first week here, it decided to storm. To make a long story short, I was headed to girls night wednesday night and it had just snowed, and as I was coming down the big hill the road veered right and my car wanted to go straight, I couldn't turn it. Luckily I was going very slowly, and gracefully fell down a few feet into the ditch off the road. Yes I say gracefully because my car did not tip over or crash into trees, it just went right off the road and came to a stop on all fours, unharmed and parallel to the road. I called Spence, but of course his phone was downstairs, and he was in the kitchen eating chocolates. So I hiked back up the snowy hill to the house. We called Geico and they took care of it all, a tow truck came, and about an hour later my car was back home in its original condition. I was lucky. Needless to say I am a little worried about driving in the snow down the mountain now. It also makes me realize exactly why Pam and Gil escaped during the months they did :)
So there you have it, a little update on the Greers. We are happy, mostly healthy, and feel very blessed!
(Pam) I have especially enjoyed the spa, workout room, having an alarm system, and cooking in a large kitchen, all great luxuries I have been missing out on.
So there you have it, a little update on the Greers. We are happy, mostly healthy, and feel very blessed!
(Pam) I have especially enjoyed the spa, workout room, having an alarm system, and cooking in a large kitchen, all great luxuries I have been missing out on.




5 comments:
Ohhh, you guys will love Philie. We visited this summer and loved it! That area is so cool.
I am so glad you are ok I saw something on Spences facebook and asked him how you were but never heard back I figured you were ok because he made it sound like it was all good!!! You have some fun coming up cant wait to see you in April!!!! Dont forget your sunblock after that my 19 year old body!!!! Loved that
What an exciting adventure! We are excited for you guys. Congrats on getting into dental school! :)
so fun. You have so much to look forward too. I'm so excited for you. As for living in a big house with awesome kitchen that I am super jealous of. ha ha.
Glad you were okay in your car.
That is so fun! It's like being on vacation for a few months! I'm jealous of the hot tub!
Post a Comment