2 months ago
Sunday, August 7, 2011
GoGo squeez
I loVe the new applesauce on the go. Both of my kids do too. If I am leaving the house for a few hours I will throw a few in my purse and my kids can eat a HEALTHY snack while we're out. No spoons no mess, just a resealable pouch of 100% fruit. Nash can do it all by himself and it's a great way to get his fruits in since he will not eat most other fruits. And Bens just thinks they are cool and finishes his in 30 seconds. If you haven't checked them out you need to! So easy, and it is a snack you can feel good about giving your toddler. Brilliant idea, why couldn't I have thought of it first ;). You can buy it at Walmart. This sounds like a sales pitch but I absolutely love them and wanted to share it with all you mammas out there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I am going shopping tomorrow am to copy this idea. Thanks!!!
Yes! They sell a 12-pack of AppleApple at Costco and it is our new fave too!!!
They have the same thing in the baby food isle with lots of other flavors (and most with veggies in them too - my little guy devours them!). The brands are Plum Organics, Happy Baby, or Ella's Kitchen. I'm sure the applesauce ones are cheaper though :)
Well, sales pitch or not- Im convinced. It's SO hard to pack kid-friendly, healthy snacks that will travel well. Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment