As we knew our Arkansas adventures were coming to an end, we hit up a few sites in Fayetteville as a family. We visited the University of Arkansas campus, Lake Weddington, and Braums Ice Cream. We had a great 8 weeks in Arkansas, it was nothing like what I had imagined. We spent a month in Little Rock and another in Fayetteville. Arkansas wasn't just some hill billy hick farmland where Walmart started. It was very green and lush with lots of trees. The weather was extremely hot and humid. We found an amazing library, fun parks, outdoor malls, and things to do. It was a good experience, and we are happy to be back home now.
The boys by the University of Arkansas sign.
Braums. Bens eating birthday cake ice cream
Sharing with Nash.
Nashy happy as ever!
Walking around Lake Weddington.
(Not a bad family picture for putting the camera on the railing and setting the timer)
7 comments:
Looks like fun and it does look beautiful there!!
I can't believe how grown up Nash is! Glad your back!
Welcome home! Now, when do you guys plan on coming to AZ? I'll let you wait about a month or two until it cools down but we'd love to have you guys.
WELCOME BACK! That is a great family picture. :)
Looks like a great summer adventure!!
I'm glad you enjoyed your time there. I'm sure it's nice to be home now. I can't believe how big Nash is getting.
SERIOUSLY - every Russell blog I look at today - the kids are so grown up! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN! Super cute pics!
Post a Comment