My sister in law Amy took our family pictures over Thanksgiving weekend. It was freezing! Bens woke up from his nap prematurely and was grumpy, so it did not last long, but here are a few of my favs! Thanks for your time Amy! You always take such beautiful portraits.
Also, here is a picture of 5 of the 6 families on the Greer side.
Missing Amanda and Todd and their cute family.
(and Benson, who was sleeping during the picture)
I am so thankful for families!











12 comments:
Adorable!
Love the pics! What a cute little crew you four are!
Your family pictures belong in a magazine. I love them.
Oh my gosh, I lOVE the candid ones of you and the boys. So darling. Your little family is just to die for!
That barn looks amazing! I want a barn like that someday!!
Your family is adorable. I especially am loving the tooshie picture
So fun!
Great pictures your family is so awesome! Love you guys
Your hair color is fabulous! Such cute pictures! Miss you
The pictures are fantastic. I love family pictures. We're going to try for pictures in the spring.
What great pictures! You are absolutely gorgeous how could they not be anything but perfect!
Super cute family picts! I cant wait to post ours too! Eeeek! You have such a beautiful family and you, as always, are stunning!
Post a Comment