Wednesday, December 1, 2010

BIG Muscles

About a month ago I tried to teach Benson how to say this, but he would never even repeat after me, he would just giggle.  Spencer has been so diligent in working out lately, and he does have some BIG muscles, so I wanted him to hear it from our little man.  Randomly yesterday he said it!! So of course, I ran and got the camera.  It was so out of the blue, and I don't know how he remembered it, it had been so long, but he said it, and now he won't stop saying it.  I think its pretty cute, and most definitely true!!

5 comments:

sdralphs said...

Benson is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have the cutest kids ever. That is not surprising though because you are gorgeous! Miss your face!

Chapples said...

oh that video is so cute. I just love the way he says it and his little laugh after!!

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I watched it three times. Chels, you have the most adorable family!!

Amy Baker said...

So cute!

emy said...

So cute. I bet Spencer loved it.