In the car, when Nash makes any sort of noise Benson will ask "Nash happy mom?" over and over. I say "No Bens, talk to Nash, make him happy" and he does. He says "Naaaash, it's otay. It's otay Nash."
I love how Benson always tries to make Nash laugh. He is the best at it too, when he gets in Nash's face, it's an immediate laugh. He loves his little bro. They are already best buds.




10 comments:
SO sweet! I love how they look exactly the same :) adorable!
How cute are they! I love that first picture.
don't you feel like they remember each other from heaven? i swear my baby knows kate - she just has to catch her eye and she is ALL smiles!
Chels those pictures are so adorable! That is so awesome that they are already best friends!!
Triple date next week?
Oh my gosh, so sweet! I cannot to have a couple little kids because how sweet to see them play together. I cannot even believe how handsome Bens is. He is gorgeous (girl term, but he is!!)
Cute boys! I like how Bens is shirtless. Haha!
You are just going to love having them so close together. They will be best buddies. Russell and TJ wake up in the morning, go to the playroom and play together for a good half hour before they are asking for breakfast. I love it.
So cute! I love how cute he is with him!
I love it! T.J. is starting to do this too! Heber starts crying and so T.J. will say "mom, baby cying!" So i tell him to go talk to him and make him happy, and he will and Heber will usually stop crying, at least for a minute! I can't wait for them to be good friends as they get older, I'm sure you feel the same way. P.S. cute family pictures, I love Amy's photography!
Nash looks so much like Benson to me! I bet you get that a lot!
Post a Comment