My friend Emily took some maternity pictures for me this past week. We went up to Wheeler Farms in SLC to capture these beautiful pictures. She really did a fabulous job! In 2 short weeks I will see what this big lump really looks like!
Stay tuned, for baby Greer's newborn pics by EMILY!!!
Here is her website: http://www.evandykephotography.blogspot.com/









16 comments:
these are so beautiful chels we are So excited for you guys. you look amazing
Those pictures are beautiful!! And Chelsea I don't think I've ever seen a cuter pregnant woman...and I see a lot of them!! I hope Spence knows how lucky he is!
Gorgeous! I love them! Good luck with baby #2! Can't wait to see pictures!
GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!!!!!! These are so cute! I am excited to see pictures of your little one! Good luck with everything in the next couple of weeks! That shirt is way cute in the first couple of pics. Where is it from?
Your pictures are so pretty, you look great! Emily did a great job. I can't wait to see your cute baby when he is born!
hello you are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! I am in love with those pictures! I cannot wait to meet the little guy!
SO beautiful, oh my gosh!
amazing pictures you model you!! so excited for your growing family!!!
I just love the picture of you with on the road lined with trees. The pictures turned out great. It's fun to have nice maternity pictures to look back on.
so great! I love that farm area, I've never been there but I love all your background shots. Plus, you somehow are managing to make pregnancy look hot and sexy rather than boring and hum drum, which is the look I give off. Keep up the good work.
Let me know when you go in and I'll try and join you!!
Wow, these are amazing!
Love them!
Cute photos of your cute fam!!
Wow. Beautiful! I love Benson's face in the picture you put for your heading. He is so cute!
I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see the little guy. Two little boys! What fun!
Oh how I wish every pregnant woman looked like you...ok...at least I wish I looked like you when pregnant. You are beautiful
Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment