Benson has a love for animals. For a few weeks now, I have been wanting to take him to a pond to feed the ducks. Today was the day. We drove south to BYU campus and packed a lunch and met up with my sister Jena. It was so fun! Benson was not at all interested in his lunch, he just wanted to feed the ducks bread. There were tons of ducks, and cute little baby ducklings! They got super close, which made me a little nervous, one even tried to get the bread straight from Benson's hand. Bens was the funniest to watch, he would get a piece of bread from me, then walk over closer to the pond and throw it, and watch a few ducks go to it, then he would turn around quickly and cover his little mouth and laugh. He was so giddy it was hilarious. The second best part was when he would chase after the ducks yelling "DUCK" trying to give them food, when of course they got scared and ran away from him
So many ducks!
Bens loves his aunt Jena. He gets so giddy when we get together with her, and then cries when she leaves.
"DUCK" here he is chasing the ducks with bread!
It was a really pretty day.
8 comments:
Love the ducks!!!!!!! How fun! I cannot believe how big Bens is getting. Miss your face and love you! Lets play before that baby comes!
What a fun idea! I love how determined he looks in that picture chasing the ducks!
Fun outing. Cute pictures! That is sweet how he loves Jena so much.
so fun! I love the way kids enjoy the simplest things.
oh the simple joys in life. great idea to visit the ducks.
I've been wanting to take Ellie to feed ducks, too; BYU is a good idea! Then we can also visit the Bean Museum while we're there! ... I think you just inspired our next family outing. :)
You're gonna have that baby any second. I cannot wait to see pictures of him!
The picture of the two of you and Benson is terrific. I love the look on his face.
Post a Comment