Monday, April 26, 2010

Boys Boys BOYS

Love these boys!
Can't wait for another one in less than 4 weeks!
Hope he looks just like my other handsome boys.

We had a great weekend together, Spence has been able to spend a lot more time at home now that his physics and DAT courses are finished!! Yay!!

7 comments:

emy said...

What a cute blue shirt on Benson. It really brings out the color in his eyes. I can't believe you only have 4 weeks left. WOW!

Unknown said...

less than 4 weeks!!! holy cow girl! thats awesome, good luck!

Marshall and Rose Lowry said...

I know I've said this before but I'm so excited for you! Your new little boy will fit in perfectly with the boys. So much fun!

Chapples said...

Oh I really like the name Cooper or Graham. Good luck deciding!

Kristin said...

I'm way excited for you guys! I can't believe how close you're getting. :) (I'm sure it goes by a lot slower for you!)

Natalie said...

I'm sure you are going to have the cutest little boy...just look at Benson!
Also love all those names, can't wait to see what you decide!

Lindsay said...

Your baby will be here sooooo soon!!!!! Cute pictures Chels! That little benson isnt so little anymore. He is darling