Spencer and I went to see MUSE in concert a couple weeks ago. Here we are walking in to the concert, Spence in a short sleeve shirt, and me in a whimpy cartigan. NOT prepared for the blizzard that started on our drive up. It was freezing cold, snowing, and worst of all windy! We went as fast as my 8 month pregnant body could run! Getting from and to the car was terrible, but the concert was Fabulous!
They really sounded amazing LIVE.
Spencer was in HEAVEN, he knew all the lyrics to the songs...
The lead singer was also a concert pianist, my favorite parts were when he jammed on the piano.
Here is our little rocker...his hair was soo long...but we chopped it Saturday. I'm always so sad to cut his hair because I love it long and spikey, but it gets a little out of control.
This is Benson's "Easter outfit" that grandma sent. So handsome.
I love HIS kisses!




9 comments:
He is so cute I can't wait to see him Thursday!!
so sweet!!!
I'm glad the concert was indoors! Brrr!
Those Easter pictures are so cute!
I cannot believe how big Benson is getting! He's such a cute little man - can't wait to see your new little guy, hope these last weeks move quickly!
Only a few more weeks left! Are you freaking out a little? I definitely am. I keep wondering what we're getting ourselves into, but I know it will be so much fun. The concert looked great, except for the snow of course! And you look way cute and not too huge yet. :)
We wanted to see Muse so bad!! I am so glad you had fun! Don't you love Utah crazy weather. I miss you girl! When are you due? How are you feeling? You look AMAZING!! I love Bens Easter picture!!
I love your expression in the first picture out in the snow. Haha!
The Muse concert looked awesome! We will all have to go next time. Crazy to have a blizzard in April!
Rock on you hip parents!!
Post a Comment