Two of my favorite things lately...
Simply Lemonade....simply delicious!
And Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwhiches...
"The Beach Club" on wheat is the best sandwhich ever!
Sprouts, tomatoes, lettuce, avacado, cucumbers, turkey and provolone cheese.
You must try these!...Then let me know what YOU think.






7 comments:
agreed 1000% on that sandwich - now you've got me craving one... lunch is only a few hours away, right? :)
I love Jimmy Johns! We go there too much I think and I have never tried that sandwich yet. That's next on my list. :)
Next time Gil plays tennis or goes for a lesson, I'll ask him to get me one of those sandwiches. Then I will be hooked!!!
Love both of those! I've loved Jimmy Johns during pregnancy!
Those are 2 of my favorite things too...I also love the Limeaid and no sprouts on my sandwich :)
wow that sandwich sounds yummy! I love that juice- esp. there orange juice!
I feel the same way about the beach club. perfect!!
Post a Comment