Thursday, February 11, 2010

Birthdays

My birthday wishes came true! Spencer bought me this BEAUTY for my birthday!



So I made another one of THESE...

I also got one of THESE from my wish list!
It is so entertaining to watch Benson talk and play in his crib, when he is supposed to be napping.

It has been an eventful week with both My and Spencer's birthday.  We went to lunch at Flour Girls and Dough Boys on my birthday. We went out on a triple date with Spencer's siblings the next night at Cafe Trang, in Draper. We enjoyed frozen yogurt at Red Mango mid week. And we even got to go to the MOVIES!  We have not seen a movie in the theaters TOGETHER in a long, long time. We went to a matinee of Sherlock Holmes today since Spencer only had to work half the day!  The best though, was a little surprise party I threw for Spencer last night.  He had NO idea!  I was pretty proud of myself for keeping it a secret, usually I can't hide anything from him, or I tell him what his presents are before he opens them, but not this year!!

Spence is now 27 and I am 24. Life is good!
<3 Happy Valentines Day! <3

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to you both! sounds like it was a great week!

Unknown said...

Woot woot

Evan & Heather said...

Happy Birthday! Welcome to the sewing machine owning and can't put it away club.

Whiting's said...

Hey I just found your blogg. I love it! I saw the receiving blanket you made, I have never seen one made like that I will have to try it. Congratulations on being pregnant.

Ben and Shara said...

Happy B-day! I had no idea. But it sounds like you made the most of it during your busy week. I love the quilts you have been making. I need some inspiration. Your machine looks awesome. What other project do you have up your sleeve?

Kendra said...

Happy Birthday! I have one of those video monitors, and it is awesome! Glad that you had a great week :)