My parents bought me a ticket to fly home to Washington for my birthday! Bens and I took off last Tuesday and have been enjoying the beautiful northwest. Especially because its sunny and 55 degrees here, and I am skipping out on the snowy Utah weather. We drove down to Vancouver yesterday to visit Emy and Heather and their kids. We played outside at the park for a few hours! The kids loved it, and the sun felt hot on my black short sleeve shirt. Can't wait for SPRING!!
Walking to the park with cousins Russell and TJ.
LOVES the slide!




6 comments:
He is looking so old! What a cutie.
Amen to Spring coming soon. Isn't it wonderful that we can count on it coming? Cute, cute pictures of Benson.
looks like so much fun!!! I'm so jealous of the nice weather. We finally got a nice day today. Saw your hubs at Cafe Rio last night. I got excited thinking you would be there, but you were not! Lets play when you get back! Love ya
I can't wait for the spring either! I'm sick of the snow. I can't believe how big Benson is getting. He looks so old! So cute.
wow, he is really growing up. Wow! i can't believe how old he looks. i remember him being a baby. I can't wait for your little guy to come. how are you feeling?
Oh how fun. I miss it there, I cant wait to go back this summer. It must have been so much fun to see some of your family.
Post a Comment