Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Two Videos

Since Spencer works so close to where we live he usually comes home for lunch! I look forward to seeing him mid-day. However lately I have been hating to cook because I smell it too long, and by the time the food is done, it does not even appeal to me anymore. So, this week we met dad for lunch at Gandolfos. I was craving a good sandwhich and soda. Benson was too, at least the soda. He loves it, and its funny to watch his eyes water when he drinks the first sip of carbonation. He can't get enough of it, just like his Papa Russell!

We watched the OFFICE last week, our favorite show, and Pam and Jim got married and had a funny wedding ceremony. As soon as the music came on Benson started dancing, he gets really low and bounces, and lately he has started spinning and falling on the floor. This clip is decent, but he was making us laugh so hard!

4 comments:

sdralphs said...

Loved the videos!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bens is the best dancer around town for sure. Makes me laugh every time! Loves you guys!

Chapples said...

that's adorable. He should come over and dance with Makenzie-only she only goes up and down! Babies are so cute!

Natalie said...

Hey Chelsea! Love your blog! I hope you start feeling better soon. I am now officially craving some Gandolfos. Maybe that's what we should have at our next "Girls Night."

Janae and Bil Bil said...

Hey you!! I found your blog through Darcy and I am so excited because I want to keep up with your life! Benson is a doll! I love the videos. We really need to get together! Love you girl!