Fall has come, and peach season is over. I love peaches, and I already miss the warm days at the Greers picking peaches off the trees and eating them. They were so delicious and Benson loved them too! Spencer got some great shots of Bens chowing down on a big peach. Bens is growing up so fast it's crazy!
2 months ago




7 comments:
Watching Bens eat those makes me want a peach! I hate when fruit season goes away. You feeling better?! I sure hope so. Play date is a must ASAP! I got the jeans from charlotte Russe and another pair from Papaya. The ones from Papaya were the cheapest, but I like them both. I know I vowed to never wear skinny jeans, but I liked them once I put them on. Loves ya!
Even though I HATE peaches, Benson sure makes them look delicious! Makes me want to pile the kids in the car and make the drive!
He is to cute! I will miss you guys!
Cute! I love his hair! He takes good pictures. How are you liking your place? How are you feeling?
I love peach season and am sad to see it leave as well. Bens is growing up way too fast. He's going to be running around like a crazy cousin come Thanksgiving time. That week will be wild with six under the age of 4. Can't wait to see you.
Man I'm already missing peach season too. They're no longer on sale at Ralphs :*( Congrats on another baby!!
So cute! I too love peaches and am so sad that they are gone :(
Post a Comment