Here are a few pictures of our new place. We are renting a townhome in American Fork and are loving it! Also, Spencer just got a job! He is working for One on One Marketing here in American Fork. We are thrilled to have a home and a job! Life is good!
My mom was here a week ago and helped me choose some new furniture and decor.
2 months ago




11 comments:
Looks so cute! Congrats on Spence's new job - I hear the big guy of one on one is not only very attractive but quite a charmer.
I loved your place and I loved that dinner you fixed us. So delicious! You are the most wonderful cook. Play date this week is a must! Lets get it planned lover! Loves ya mucho!
cute and congrats. can't wait to see it.
(and why is Amy kissing up to Spence's boss?)
;)
Looks really good Chelsea! We'll have to come down and see it! Congrats on the new job too that's awesome Spencer got a job, very exciting!!
OMG I just got back from AF today! But we go down quite a bit so I'll get in touch when we are down next:)
What a cute place. I love the way you have decorated!
Love you guys!!
you are too nice! I'm glad I have those family photo's to look back on...bc guess what? I'm PREGNANT! I've been sick sick sick, but I'm a little over 12 weeks now so I'm hoping I feel better FAST. Is your number the same? I'll try it out right now. But yes! let's get together soon! We are always open and American Fork is just around the corner. LOVE the blue chair by the way! Can't wait to see you and Mr. Bens
Love the place and cant wait to see it next week! Cant wait to spnend some time with you guys! I agree with Amy about the One on One guy I heard he is a huge charmer!
Chels. Looks cute! LOve your couch!
Love your furniture! Yes we are busy. How do you like your new place?
Post a Comment