So life has been a little crazy these past few weeks. I have had limited internet acess, so I have a lot to catch up on. Below are some pictures from the rest of our Florida trip! We spent a day and a half in Orlando at Universal Studios!
Spence loved this ride!




Our Florida trip ended up ok, quite a headache, but lots of great memories. When we got back from Florida we lived with Spencer's amazing parents for a couple weeks while we house hunted. My sister in law Deb and I drove around looking for places one Saturday night while our husbands were at the footall game, and she spotted the perfect townhome in American Fork! We moved in the follwing Thursday. I absoutely love it! It is twice the size of our last place. It has a little yard, three bedrooms and an open kitchen/family room. I am thrilled to be moved in and settled! We will be here to stay for awhile!!
This was the park we were playing at while waiting for our cruise, that we never got to go on. (because our car got broken into and our passports stolen)
Spence loved this ride!



Our Florida trip ended up ok, quite a headache, but lots of great memories. When we got back from Florida we lived with Spencer's amazing parents for a couple weeks while we house hunted. My sister in law Deb and I drove around looking for places one Saturday night while our husbands were at the footall game, and she spotted the perfect townhome in American Fork! We moved in the follwing Thursday. I absoutely love it! It is twice the size of our last place. It has a little yard, three bedrooms and an open kitchen/family room. I am thrilled to be moved in and settled! We will be here to stay for awhile!!
This was the park we were playing at while waiting for our cruise, that we never got to go on. (because our car got broken into and our passports stolen)








4 comments:
Sorry that part of your trip was so bad but Im glad you did have a little bit of fun! I miss you so much, how did you summer go? Going to do it again? Thats the million dollar question isnt it. How is Utah, I miss it.. Take Care!
Hey Chels,
I'm sorry to hear about your wallets getting stolen, we had a similar experience here last christmas and it's so frustrating! But I'm glad you guys found a place and are all settled now! I'm so sad we weren't able to get together while we were in utah! I got your number from taylor but we ended up staying in Logan for a while after the marathon. Hopefully next summer we can get together! Take care!
Glad you were able to make the most of your time in Florida. Glad you found a great place to live. And glad you're finally back in UT so maybe there's more of a chance we'll see you guys. I'm just overall GLAD!!
Cute pictures!!!! Looks like tons of fun! I love your hair brown!!!! Makes me wanna do it!
Post a Comment