Thursday, August 27, 2009

Peach Yogurt Anyone?

Benson is on this new kick where he HAS to feed himself. If I try to feed him he closes his mouth and turns his head away from me, and whines. So I just give in, and let him try, and he hardly gets anything in his mouth, and makes such a MESS! Spencer took these pictures the other morning of Benson eating peach yogurt all by himself.





Needless to say, he was ready for a bath after breakfast!

5 comments:

Ryan and Audrie said...

At least he is happy! " )... I cannot wait to get together!

sdralphs said...

Awesome pictures! He eats yogurt just like his Mommy! How cute. Miss your face, but I will be seeing it soon! Loves ya!

Unknown said...

so naughty... but so cute

drive safely next week!

KB said...

Oh man that's funny -frustrating I'm sure- but funny nonetheless :)

Michelle said...

oh wow, what a mess. but... awfully cute :)