I love Lake Michigan. It is so clean and massive! It seriously looks like an ocean, you can not see the other end of it. We took a trip to Michigan City, Indiana last week and enjoyed the beach. We are wrapping it up here in Chicago, and have less than 2 weeks left! We want to really take advantage of everything out here before we leave. We are planning on taking a scenic route back to Utah, stopping at some of the church history sites in and around Nauvoo IL. I can't wait. We have really enjoyed being out here in the windy city. 
Spence and Bens chillax'in at the beach!
2 months ago




5 comments:
You always have such a great attitude. I think that wherever you are you would end up loving it. Way to be!!!
Great pictures Chels! I loved that place so much! Miss your face! Loves ya!
I love Lake Michigan too! Its pretty much like the ocean.. its so huge!
What a great summer our in Chicago. I would love to get together catch up. I will let you know when I head up that way.
I love all of your swim suits! So, so cute!
Your little one is getting so big!! Love seeing you guys and sounds like a busy summer.
Post a Comment