Wednesday, August 12, 2009

More pictures from my trip...

I wanted to post a few more pictures from my trip.
Benson loves getting into cupboards, drawers, suitcases...anything and everything.Beth mom and Jena blowing up the kiddie pool at the beach. When Bens got restless at the campground I let him play in the water spicket....naked. He loved splashing and getting wet. Look at that cute little bum...
It wouldn't be Banks lake if we didn't celebrate Jena's birthday on the trip. She is such a good sport, every year she is on the road or on vacation on her birthday. She is never at home to celebrate, guess that is what you get for being born on August 4th. I love her so much! Happy 20th birthday Jena!
Here are some of the boys in my family. Christian, Trevor my dad and Wes. Just missing Carson and Spencer.
One day at the beach Benson was so tired but would not settle down for a nap, so I waded and walked in the water rocking him to sleep, he finally gave in! I love snuggling with him!







6 comments:

Erin and Corey said...

Looks like fun! I love the beach. so where are you going to be living these days? Are you going to go on the house hunt again?

Rach Williams said...

You're pretty. I miss you.

sdralphs said...

More pictures, yay! Actually I just realized I have all your lake pictures on my computer so I could probably just see all of them! Love you and miss you!

Beth and Wes said...

You need to email me some of those pictures you took, I forgot my camera, so I don't have any of them!! You are on the ball with the blogging! Love you!

Pam said...

Thanks for the pictures. When are you coming HOME????? We are missing you like crazy here.

amy said...

What a cutie that Benson is. . . and you're not so bad yourself.