Thanks to my sister in law Heather, I have some great pictures of our Christmas vacation in Washington. We spent two and a half weeks with my entire family. There were 21 of us all staying at the same house. It was a party! I loved spending time with all my siblings and nieces and nephews. There are 10 grandkids and another on the way. It was chaos all day, and then around 8pm all the kids would go to sleep and all the adults hung out. We played lots of card games, pictionary man, balderdash, and what if? just about every night. We ate the most delicous foods, went to movies, rented movies, and just visited. We have such a fun family, and I love them all!
With so many kids, we had to get out during the day! We went to the "Hands on Childrens Museum" downtown several times, which was super fun! Also we drove to Seattle one day and visited the Flight museum. We went to Latin Farms, and had the most delicious apple fritters and fed goats. We also went bowling.
There was plenty of toys to play with at grandma and papas. Crocodile dentist was a hit with my kids.Nashy loved loved loved his newest little cousin Abigail. He constantly asked to hold her.
Playdough for hours.
Battleship with Savvy...love their concentration.
Christmas jammies from grandma

Adams
Greers
Perez's
Bensons new Legos from his cousin TJ
Nash opening his cousin gift
My gorgeous sister Emy
Busy Boy Oli
Sunday afternoon
My handsome husband. What do you think about his new look?
We took a trip to the Coach Factory Store again! My dad treated us all to a new handbag! He knows how to put a smile on his daughter's faces!Watching the Lorax in my parents home theater. Popcorn, pop, theater seats, huge projector screen, who needs to pay $8 to see a movie!?
The older boys in the back row
Pinata for New Years Eve.
Sweet cousins Amelia and Drake
My handsome Brother Christian
My twin Jena...I mean little sister, and cute Sydney
My dad is so great with all the kids. They all piled on him!
My amazing motherBenny on Papa's new motorcycle




























8 comments:
Looks like so much fun! What a great Christmas. I think I might recognize your brother Christian. Where did he go to school?
oh my gosh too fun!!! we are counting the days until you get your booty out here!!!! so excited
He went to byu and got his masters in accounting.
Yay I love having new blogs to read! The stripey jammies are TOO CUTE! And Spencer did an awesome job in Primary today, he was so animated and hilarious, I had no idea! :)
Hmmm, I couldn't remember if it was from byuidaho or byu that I recognized him. I was only at byu for a year. Next time you talk to him ask him if he recognizes the name Karen wismer.
Soooo.... How do I get in on being one of these sisters that gets a new Coach bag for Christmas?
Wow - great job on write everything that went down!
Can I just use your post for my Christmas post? I haven't done it yet because there are so many fun pictures. You did a great job summing it all up. What a fun Christmas.
Post a Comment