My beautiful, and talented friend Whitney took our family pictures a couple weeks ago. I love how they turned out. I picked this spot in Belle Isle because of its beautiful trees and spanish moss. Here are just a few of them. (more on my sidebar)
Things are winding down here in Orlando, and we will be back in Utah within a week. Spencer starts dental school in a couple short weeks, so we will be in SLC at the University of Utah for our first year. We feel so blessed and are extremely excited!






5 comments:
Those turned out great! :D
Who does your family photos? They are amazing! Thanks for sharing :)
My friend whitney took them. she is moving to utah soon too. I have a link to her on my sidebar, whitneyreneephoto.blogspot.com
She is awesome!
Good looking fam, Chels.
Dang girl, your hair is red! Love it.
Post a Comment