Saturday, May 12, 2012

Update from Orlando

We have been in Orlando now for three weeks. It has been amazing weather and we have discovered there are soooo many things to do and see nearby. We have visited cocoa beach a couple times, and of course hit up Disney World, with a few more trips planned in the next month. We walk to the library on Wednesdays for story time and splash in the pool almost daily.








3 comments:

Michaela said...

I found your blog! Yay! I'm sure looking forward to all the fun we're going to have this summer! It's only been a few weeks and it's been a blast! I love the pictures! Such a cute family!

Allison said...

I love the summers! We really couldn't be in a better location!

emy said...

One fantastic thing about moving so much is that you get to explore so many fun places. It looks like you are taking advantage of your time in a new state. Can't wait to see you next month.