We had a baby shower at the Olive Garden for my sister Beth while we were all home. Great food, great company!
We also made a trip down to Latin Farms. We saw pigs, peacocks, goats, cows, chickens, bunnies, and a few other animals. The best part though, was their hot, fresh apple fritters. They are to die for!Feeding the little goats.
Carson, Wes, My mom and me eating the most delicious apple fritters.
Cousin TJ and Benny




4 comments:
Looks like a great time! When do you guys leave for the fun 2 months?
Great memories, lots of craziness, more to come. Love you Chelsea.
Looks like you had a blast! Your family is so wonderful! I'm glad I get to keep up with you with the blog. I will miss you and the boys a ton- Love you! :)
That's fun you were able to spend time with your family before starting your adventures in Arkansas! We'll miss you guys!
Post a Comment