2. The boys and I are flying to Washington for my little brother Carson's graduation and birthday in two weeks! I am very excited to see all my family that lives in Wa, including the newest addition.
3. We are moving to Arkansas the first of July. Spencer will be selling for Vivint. I am really excited to hang out at the pool for 8 weeks with my boys, and to explore a new city, it's always fun. (as long as we don't get hit by a tornado)
4. Spencer will be re-applying to Dental School in 2 short weeks. We are on a wait list at Creighton, and still haven't heard rejections from a few other schools, but our chance is probably 1% of getting in for this fall. So, after good ol' Arkansas, we will be moving back to American Fork UT, and interviewing in the fall :)
5. Spence got to fly to Bend Oregon last week and golfed two rounds a day with my dad, brother in law, and brother!
6. I had a fun girls day with my mother in law, and two sisters in law. We went to Riverwoods and got pedicures, ate lunch at La Jolla Grove, and did some shopping. It was a lot of fun! Love those women!
7. This is my LAST week on the Healthy Challenge. My sister Emy is heading up a HC this time, and there are 30 people involved and a $600 jackpot. If that's not motivation to be EXTRA healthy, I don't know what is?? Oh and while we are talking about challenges...remember the challenge I gave to myself to not buy anything for myself for 3 months, well it's been 2 and I have done great!! Thanks to a great Mother's Day present, some hand me downs from my mother in law, and a gift card to NORDSTROM, it hasn't been too terrible ;)
SO thats whats going on here!!






9 comments:
Busy Busy! Looks like you are in for a great summer! I will hopefully be coming out to Little Rock at some point, we will see! Have a great time!
summer sales again?! you are amazing I dont know if I could do it with 2 kids.. but the promise of the swimming pool might just be enough to get me, so jealous!
great update looks like you have lots of fun going on, miss you guys
So much ahead!!You guys make me want to be a little bit more adventurous. Im sure you will have lots of fun out there- but I have to admit... I am glad you are coming back to be by us a little while longer.
I wanna hear about this healthy challenge! Have fun in Arkansa.. does this mean you won't be at the family reunion.. :( it doesn't look like I can make it either!
Arkansas huh? Sounds like an adventure awaits! Glad you'll be coming back here though:)
Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Good Work on the Healthy Challenge and Shopping Challenge. I guess we won't be doing much shopping in Olympia:)
Love the pedicures! You have a lot to look forward to this summer!
vivnt? i didn't know spencer worked over there - weston has been working as their in-house photographer since december. he loves it :) have a great busy summer!
I'll be in town for Graduation, too . . . maybe we can at least say hello to each other! :)
Post a Comment