Monday, May 23, 2011

Nashy turns ONE!

My baby turned ONE on Saturday. It has been a fun year with this little guy!  He is my little cuddle bug, and he sure loves his mama!  He always throws his arms around my neck and gives me big hugs, and they seriously make me melt every time.  I love this happy boy.

Here are his stats from the doctor today!
Weight: 20 lbs, 31%
Length: 30 inches, 36%

He is so little compared to Bens, who was Mr. 98%  
But they sure look similar. 
Here is a picture of Benny on his first birthday.

Benson 2009
Nash  2011

9 comments:

Jessica Kunz said...

Happy Birthday Nash! I can't believe how fast this year went! Your boys are so adorable:)

Marshall and Rose Lowry said...

Happy Birthday Nash! He and Benson look so much a like!

crystal said...

Happy Birthday Nash! Your boys are so cute. I can't believe how fast this pass year has gone.

Natalie said...

SUCH a cutie.

emy said...

I love it! Little brothers are the best. I say that now, while they are young and can't destroy the house when wrestling.

Beth and Wes said...

They do look so much alike its crazy!! Seeing their year pictures Nash does look tiny compared to Benson!

Chapples said...

Happy Birthday Nash. Wow they looks so much a like!

Amy Baker said...

We love that little Nashy too! Happy Birthday big boy!

Jacie said...

Oh how fun!!! Your boys are just so cute. I am glad Nash had a fun birthday.He is such a sweet little guy.