Monday, April 4, 2011

Just 2 for now...

For any of you who are still wondering, the previous post was an April Fools joke.  I am not really pregnant. Thanks though, for all the congratulatory texts and voicemails. :) 

 Just these 2 handsome boys for now!
 my Nashy Nash
and my Benny Boy

5 comments:

Jessica Kunz said...

I can't believe how much they look alike! Your boys are adorable:)

emy said...

Cute pictures of the boys. Funny April Fools joke:)

sdralphs said...

Not going to lie you got me until I read the comments about it being April's Fools. You so funny! Your boys are adorable!

Chapples said...

Yeah well, I looked at your blog on April 2nd, so I totally believed it until I saw the comments and realized you had posted on April 1st!!! That's a good one! I agree with the Kunz family, the boys are so adorable!!! I'd love to introduce Makenzie to Bens in about 18 years? :)

becca olsen said...

Your boys are so cute and they look so much alike! We call Bentley, Benny Boy too.. that is acctually what he says when people ask his name! too funny. Are you going to the family reunion?