Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Twenty-Eleven

My parents throw a big New Years Party every year.  We cleared out the furniture and played Just Dance 2 on the Wii.  It was a big hit.  
 Eating fresh clams from our beach.
 The spread.
 My New Years kiss with this HUNK.
 Beth and Wes.
Cheers to a good year...

6 comments:

amy said...

Just Dance 2 rocks. Eli saw the last photo of Spencer and said he was making a bad choice and that we should delete it. Now Spencer is going to be the drunk uncle in Eli's mind.

emy said...

Loved the dance party! I already miss you. I'm going to come visit in March. Love the kissing picture.

Unknown said...

happy new year! looks like fun

Unknown said...

HA! I love Amy's comment. I was thinking that I was glad the kids weren't in the room because they would be confused at the pic of Spencer. Crisis averted.

;)

Seeing that incredible spread reminds me that I am so sick of rich food, though. So, see you Sunday for tons of cold cereal! bwah hah

Michelle said...

looks like you had a great holiday season! happy new years to you too! Nash looks so much like Benson. Hopefully we can get together before we move (we are still in CA).

Heather Lee said...

From the first and last photo of Spencer...I can totally see why you married him:) I'm sure it was love at first sight at the dance club. "Aint nothin' wrong..."