We took family pictures again!! This time with the Russell Clan.
Dad & Me & Nash
As you can see, Bens did not want to cooperate in the grandkids photo. Spencer is holding him from behind. Its so hard to be 2!! Nash wasn't too thrilled either...it was nap time :)
L to R back row: Wes, Christian, Dad, Carson, Trevor, Bens, Spence, Jena, Middle row: Beth, Heather & Drake, Mom, TJ, Emy & Amelia, Nash & Me, Front row: Savannah and Russell. + 2 fetus's :) Our family is getting so big!!
All the girls!
All the girls!
I love the view from our home. Eld Inlet is Beautiful, and Mount Raineer is so amazing!




9 comments:
that pose of Benson in the air is priceless. super-hero style
Wow you are gorgeous beyond words mama!!!! Um, I was wondering why Bens was flying in the air. That is hilarious. Your view from your home is amazing. Reminds me of home. Good old Northwest!!!
Great Pictures Chelsea. What fun memories we'll have from this past Christmas.
Gorgeous photos and I want your outfit!!!
What a great view! I cannot tell you how much I love Mt. Rainier!
Love the grandkids picture. Hilarious! Cute shots.
STOP IT, why are you so beautiful! I am embarassed and ashamed that I had my baby before you! Here's to 2011 and looking like that:) I wish I could see more of you and your cute boys.
PS I love that you captured that flying back bend:) He will be so glad to have that photo to remind him of what an awesome day he had in early 2011. I know I'm always thankful for the Easter photo we have of me with my arms folded in a pout. Never gets old hearing how pleasant I was for that photo. I was woken up from a nap! Give me a break!!!! (Bens' thoughts 24 years from now...I know all too well)
I can already see that picture of Bens showing up in the future, the stories we save to tell our kids of when they were little! Chelsea you are beautiful! I love your smile!
I love the family pictures. Coordinating to boot. I dig the little boys vests!! So dang cute.
Post a Comment