Saturday night we went to dinner at Red Robbin and shopping at the Provo Town Center Mall. Now they offer 10 minute train rides through the mall. Benson watched the train go around and wanted to ride it so badly!! So we bought him a ticket and he rode the train all by himself and absolutely loved it!! I was worried he would flip once I was out of sight, so I followed behind for a while then realized he was having too much for to worry about being away from mom. He can't stop talking about it. He tells everyone he sees about how he rode on a big train. The train made a choo choo sound and even had "steam" come out of the smoke staff. There was even a real conductor! I have a feeling we will be back again soon!! Here is a little video.




Shopping afterward Benson kept telling Nash, "Want to ride the train me Nashy?" Lately Bens has been calling Nash "Nashy Boy" It is so cute. He is talking non-stop and even in full sentences. He surprises me everyday with how much he is learning. I love these kids.
10 comments:
I loved his smile at the end of the video-sheer delight!
Oh my gosh your kids are so cute. I think I say that every time I comment. But seriously they are adorable! We need to get together soon!
James loved watching the video of Benson on the train. We had to watch it a few times. Looks like fun!
We want to come ride the train too!
So cute!!! He loves trains so much!!!
I think it is so funny and cute that Benson calls Nash Nashy Boy!! What an awesome nickname!
That is so cute! We went to a mall here the other day and they had a train too...Ben wanted to take a ride.
Seriosly, he os the cutest kid ever! I loved the video!! I watched it 3 times! Can you get yogurt this week with darcee and I? I miss you!
That is awesome! How fun. :)
Of course Utah gets cooler when I move out. Ugg I'm also sad that you're a race runner now and I can't be your running buddy. I'm totally one of those ppl that needs a motivator ie. Someone counting/waiting on them. Wish I cld join in on the hobby:) maybe we can train for a half marathon seperately and pick a race and meet up for race day? Looks like you guys are having fun! Keep in touch
Post a Comment