We had our quarterly RS meeting last week. It was called Fabulous Friday! All the girlies got together for soup and crafts. It was fun, I taught how to make hair clips, fabric flowers and headbands. I made several over the past week, here is one of my favs.....
Can't go wrong with houndstooth, love it!
Oh, and a few more...
Life has been pretty busy lately. I love this holiday season though! We can't wait for some of the Greer crew to come to Utah and spend Thanksgiving with us next week! Also, we just booked flights to Washington in December for Christmas and New Years which is really exciting! AND while we were at it, we booked some to Mazatlan Mexico! We will be spending both of our birthdays in Mexico this year! It will be a nice break from the cold winter here in Utah.
We are still waiting to hear back from dental schools. Spence applied to several, and they start accepting in December. We are hoping for an interview or two here soon :) Cross your fingers!
Thats what is going on over here.




4 comments:
The fabric flowers turned out so cute. They are so easy to make too. I am going to make more for my girls. Your vacation plans like so much fun.
You are so crafty!! Those look great!
I just love your flowers. They turned out so cute. I need you to make me one:) or maybe we could craft some together with mom over the holidays.
You are so talented...I need to learn your ways. Mexico for your birthday, that makes my day. YOU NEED a vacation. I am glad you get to go home for Christmas too. I am thinking a triple date after Darcee gets home from her cruise??
Post a Comment