look at those baby blues!!! what a cutie :)
I can't believe how big he's gotten! Holy cow! So adorable, Chels!
He is so cute! They grow up way too fast!
aww what a cute boy. i dont even know what it would be like to havea big healthy baby like that my son is a shrimp. hes so handsome!! love him!
Wait a second! Wasn't he just born? He is getting so big! Man babies really don't stay babies for long at all! He is so handsome!
I love his little golf pants.
He's gotten bigger since I saw him two weeks ago. What a cute baby. It's funny he likes the outside like his mommy
The trip to Montana sounds like it was a huge sacrifice. I hate hard nights when you aren't at home. Heck I hate hard night in any home.I'm glad you all survived. How was The Choice"?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
look at those baby blues!!! what a cutie :)
I can't believe how big he's gotten! Holy cow! So adorable, Chels!
He is so cute! They grow up way too fast!
aww what a cute boy. i dont even know what it would be like to havea big healthy baby like that my son is a shrimp. hes so handsome!! love him!
Wait a second! Wasn't he just born? He is getting so big! Man babies really don't stay babies for long at all! He is so handsome!
I love his little golf pants.
He's gotten bigger since I saw him two weeks ago. What a cute baby. It's funny he likes the outside like his mommy
The trip to Montana sounds like it was a huge sacrifice. I hate hard nights when you aren't at home. Heck I hate hard night in any home.
I'm glad you all survived. How was The Choice"?
Post a Comment