After countless battles with Benson trying to change his diaper as he squirms, kicks, and cries, I decided it is time. It's time to get out of diapers and go potty on the toilet. Plus, who wants to have more than one kid in diapers at a time??....not me!! A lot of people told me that 25 months was too early, but I bought this little potty and read a book on Potty Training in 3 Days and did it anyway. It worked!! I am so proud of Bens, he caught on quickly and is doing great! Of course there will be accidents in the days and even months to come, but he has been diaper free now for 2 weeks, and has not peed the bed once.
Yay for Benson! He is getting to be such a BIG boy!





15 comments:
Yay for Benson, and Yay for his mama too!
does this include #2? kate is STUCK at a standstill there (so stubborn). any tips you want to share?
Ya. I want to know how u did it! With the twins coming, I think I want to try Treyson a little earlier.
Awesome! Awesome!
That is so awesome!
That's great! I am working with Leo and he went like 4 days in a row without going in a diaper but then I ran errands for too long today. It is great when you can be home a lot. I am a bit nervous about how he will do in the next week as we will be going on a vacation to D.C. I will bring a little potty but it will be interesting. That's great that you hadsuccess with the 3 day training. Hope all is well. - Sarah
That is awesome he potty trained so quickly! Isn't it so nice to not be changing toddler diapers? :)
Congrats for all of you guys!! I have heard GREAT things about that book. Its nice to hear another success story. I am so ready for that day
That is awesome! Good just Benson!
SO GREAT! Rose sent me the 3 days potty training book and we are going to try it in a couple weeks. I think 25 months is great. Camden will only be twenty months so we will see how it goes.
Thats awesome...he may not sleep well but at least you don't have to change his diaper anymore!!
Wow! Go Chels and Bens! I'm so impressed.
That book is awesome. It is how we did Wiley's training and it was perfect my our little guy. Congrats on getting passed the point of no return. Such a hard phase of life.
I'm so glad he's doing so well. It's so nice not to fight over changing anymore. Great Job Chelsea
Thanks for inspiring me to potty train James!
Post a Comment