He is such a miniature Benson!!! Wow.
Those are great pics, you've got the hook up!
He is so perfect! Nice work ;). Congratulations again!
LOVE THEM! So beautiful.
Love love love the pictures! They are gorgeous! Miss you!
I love how they turned out! He's so cute!
Baby Nash is so cute!
SO cute chels! love these little boys so much. you are a lucky mama
What beautiful pictures. I love the one of you and Nash by the window. They will make beautiful art in your home.
So beautiful! I love the one of him on the green blanket with the hat.
so awesome. Emily is so talented. How awesome to document those great phases in life!!p.s. you look wonderful too!
Beautiful pictures! Love the one of Benson kissing Nash. So cute.
Beautiful pictures!! I am so happy for you guys!!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
He is such a miniature Benson!!! Wow.
Those are great pics, you've got the hook up!
He is so perfect! Nice work ;). Congratulations again!
LOVE THEM! So beautiful.
Love love love the pictures! They are gorgeous! Miss you!
I love how they turned out! He's so cute!
Baby Nash is so cute!
SO cute chels! love these little boys so much. you are a lucky mama
What beautiful pictures. I love the one of you and Nash by the window. They will make beautiful art in your home.
So beautiful! I love the one of him on the green blanket with the hat.
so awesome. Emily is so talented. How awesome to document those great phases in life!!
p.s. you look wonderful too!
Beautiful pictures! Love the one of Benson kissing Nash. So cute.
Beautiful pictures!! I am so happy for you guys!!
Post a Comment