Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My baby turned 2!

I can't believe I have a 2 year old!? On Saturday we celebrated Benson at the Highland Splash Park with lots of family and friends.  We had a blast playing in the fountain, eating cupcakes and watermelon and soaking up the sun.


The Kroff's were in town from Arizona!
All grown up! Benson is such a fun kid to have and he is always making Spence and I laugh.
After weeks of indecisiveness I finally picked out a new double stroller and am loving it so far! The three of us go on walks every morning. Benson especially loves being outside.  Any moment he gets he is outside running around with the neighbors, riding his new tricycle, playing at the park, blowing bubbles or playing basketball. 

8 comments:

Tess said...

Happy Birthday Benson!!! He's so cute!

crystal said...

Happy Birthday Benson! He is such a cute little boy!

Rach Williams said...

SO SO SO handsome! He is a gorgeous little kid, Chels.

Marshall and Rose Lowry said...

So grown up! The splash park looked like a lot of fun! Love your stroller!

sdralphs said...

happy birthday bens! he is so much bigger then he was last year at his birthday party! time flies. miss you guys and cannot wait to play when we get back!

amy said...

So fun to be able to be there on his birthday. He's such a cutie!
My sunglasses are pretty cool, aren't they? I'll keep my eyes open for some for you.
rock on

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Benson! He is so cute and so grown up looking!

Amy Baker said...

Happy Birthday Benson! He is such a cute guy.