I have the NICEST friends!! Amy put together a surprise baby shower for me a few weeks ago. She just asked me one day if I wanted to go to lunch at Olive Garden, and of COURSE I said YES! We got there and 17 beautiful girls met us there for a party!! A party for ME! We all enjoyed soup, salad and breadsticks. It was so nice of everyone to come, it really made me feel so special, and now I have everything I need for new little man next FRIDAY! That's right, one week from today. I am so excited, yet scared out of my mind (to go through labor again) all at the same time.
Emily captured some great moments at the shower.
Here I am when I first walked in...so incredibly surprised that I started crying....(so embarassing)
Giving Amy a big hug!
Half the group...
The other fabulous girls.
Click HERE for Amy's full story about the surprise...




11 comments:
lucky girl! you are so blessed Chelsea :) next week is a good week for babies, me and Ryan both have birthday's. I am so excited for you and wish I could be there like I was for Bens. good luck. love you
That was so fun! You are the cutest pregnant girl EVER!!! Can't wait to meet your baby on the way!
looks like a great time!!! i see pictures like this and still can't believe we moved! :( congrats on next friday!!! i keep checking your blog to see if you've had him yet :) only 1 more week!!
I bet this next week will fly by for you, i'm so excited to see your new little one. Good luck with everything!
I was so sad that I missed your surprise shower, but we had a family party at the exact same time!
Good luck with your delivery! How exciting that it's so close!! :D
so fun, sorry I couldn't make it there.
What? One week? I can't believe it. How fab to have such great friends. Hope you were spoiled!!
That is so nice!!! Looks like so much fun! You look darling chels! We are moving to Vegas because trav is getting a masters in medical science, and wants to attend Touro University Med school. Crazy huh
Yay I'm glad you blogged this. That was a very fun day. I still am so happy with how surprised you were. Love you Chels! You will do great Friday!!!
Looks like a lot of fun. Good luck on Friday!
Good luck today with the baby!! I hope all goes well!
Post a Comment