Thursday, January 28, 2010

Birthday Wish List

As my birthday is approaching, I have been browsing the web for a few things...


This white diaper bag from potterybarnkids.com
My sister-in-law Heather has it and I am obsessed.... Perfect for a spring baby right?
This sweet Cruiser bicycle for hot summer days!

A video baby monitor!
And a sewing machine.

8 comments:

amy said...

Here's the thing . . . what if we want to get you one of those "wish list" items but someone else comes up with the same genius idea and so you double/triple up on the same thing? What then? Any way to secretly call one of the gifts so no other blog reader will get it for you? Suggestions? This is all very helpful but it could back fire!! And feel free to put up a wish list for Spinny. That would be the most helpful!!!

Marshall and Rose Lowry said...

I love the wish list! The diaper bag is way cute! I hope your wishes come true :)

Natalie said...

That's a pretty good wish list! Happy upcoming Birthday!!

Natalie said...

I too want a beach cruiser bike and that diaper bag is adorable! Happy birthday shopping! I have a video monitor by Summer, I love it!

Spencer said...

To Amy: We just got a video baby monitor, and the best thing you can get ME for my birthday is a super sweet card made by all of your kids!

Kristin said...

I am definitely with you on the bicycle and sewing machine...happy early birthday!

Erin and Corey said...

ooh, I'm loving these choices! LOVE the sling! My sister-in-law made me one and I'm anxious to see which I like better- the sling or the baby bjorn. Which did you use before?

Maria said...

Thanks for you cute comment on my blog! My website is up and running so enjoy! I would love to do pictures for you new baby that is coming! You have such an adorable family!

Maria
(from amy's house!)