2 months ago
Thursday, December 10, 2009
How far along??
This is mostly for Rach, who requested a pregnant belly shot... This is me somewhere between 16-18 weeks. I'm not quite sure how far along I am, it seems strange, most women know how far along they are to the day or even hour, but not me. If you count from my last menstrual cycle like you are supposed to, I am 18 weeks and 2 days, however when I went to the doctor, he said I was measuring a few weeks smaller, which would put me at only 16 weeks. We will get an official due date when we go in for the ultrasound on the 21st. Thats less than 2 weeks, that we get to find out the gender of this little avacado (thats how large it is now). I am so excited! Any guesses? I for some reason think it may be a girl. BUT I am not sure if that is just because that is what I am secretly hoping for, or if it is some mother intuition....who knows:) Anyhow, Spencer thinks it will be another boy. Which I would be 100% happy with, think about it, he and bens would be 2 years apart, almost born in the same month so all of his clothes would be perfect for each season and I would hardly have to buy anything! Plus he would have a best friend! It's a win win, as Spencer always says:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
how cute! i've been waiting for you to post about your pregnancy. how are you feeling? you look great! can't wait to find out what youre going to have!
Okay so I can make the same belly after I eat dinner... no fair! You are so dang tiny! I think it is a girl too! I am so glad we got together, it was so fun! Bens seriously is then cutest kid ever! Triple date in January! If you are bored over Christmas break please call me and we should go Christmas shopping or something!
You look so great! I am going to guess that it's girl too! I'm so excited to find out.
P.S. I thought your comment on my blog was funny. I went back to brown just a couple days after that picture was taken. I just can't stick to one thing. :)
Hello my name is Chels... I am the cutest most tiniest pregnant girl ever! Love the baby bump picture! You are so beautiful and tiny. I hope it's a girl, but I would love another Bens. I just want to buy cute girl clothes for you! Love you!
You are so cute pregnant! You can't even tell there's a little avacado in there!!
You are too cute!!!!!!
Ok, let me get my MAGNIFYING GLASS to see your baby bump! You look amazing! (Not that i am surprised or anything...I think that is your standard.)
Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving. What fun!
I love when I'm demanding and I get what I want... HAHHAHAHA! You are the cutest pregnant girl in the entire world. I totally agree with you though, it is always so hard to tell patients just how far along they are because of the difference that measuring, ultrasound, LMP, etc all give. I always tell the mommy to go by what's the furthest along so she hangs in there mentally, hahah. You're so freaking cute and thank you for the post dedicated to moi. Let me know if ever I can be of help, I'm always willing and ready.
Your little belly is so cute! I miss you, we should get together some time soon!
Cute little bump! I think you will have a boy.
Glad you posted on my blog..I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats!! We bought the house in October. Well, I willl check back in to see what you hare having!! - Sarah
Post a Comment