Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Baby News!

We waited a few days after our ultrasound to see what gender the baby was. We opened a sealed envelope tonight at Magelbys with a picture of our little boy!!! We are so excited for Benson to have a little buddy! And hey, I have everything for every season for this new little baby. Bring it on! Still measuring small, about 18.5 weeks, so May 22nd ish!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Congratulations! That is exciting and will be fun to have two boys! :D

Marshall and Rose Lowry said...

Congrats! You were right! That will be fun for Benson!

Ashley said...

Congratulations! I have been checking your blog to see when you would post the gender :) It will be fun to have our little boys close in age!

Unknown said...

Yeah! A baby BOY cousin! Rhett will be so excited.

Kristin said...

Congratulations! I'm sure he and Benson will be best buds!

Natalie said...

Congrats! How exciting!

Michelle said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see what your little one looks like! It will be nice for Bens to have a baby brother to play with and how convienent to have all the clothes! Glad you had a nice Christmas holiday!