Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Baby Drake's blessing

While the entire family was home for Thanksgiving, my oldest brother Christian blessed his new baby boy. His name is Drake Christian Russell. It was so special to be there for it. He is just a doll. My mom bought all the little boys matching outfits and we took some family pictures on Sunday morning before we left.


Here are my parents and all of the grandchildren:

Russell, TJ, Savvy, Amelia, Drake and BensonWe set the camera up on the mantel and set the timer....turned out pretty good! This is the entire Russell clan. All six kids, spouses and children.

Wes, Spencer, Christian, Dad, and Trevor all participated in the blessing.

Benson and his grandparents.

Matching cousins














7 comments:

sdralphs said...

How cute are those outfits! Love them to death. Looks like home was good to you. I cannot wait for my home in a few weeks. Lets play soon!

Rach Williams said...

We miss you guys. I hope you're feeling well. Congrats on the new nephew, babies are so wonderful!

Beth and Wes said...

All those pictures turned out really good! I'm going to have to get hem from Jena!

Amanda said...

So cute! How are you feeling? Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

Anni Winings said...

I love the matching outfits. So adorable. Wish we could see you some time. I hope the pregnancy is going well. We need an update on that.

Anonymous said...

I think Spencer needs a matching vest so he can match his little buddy, Bens. You could sew one, right Chelsea?

Janae and Bil Bil said...

That is so neat that you were all together! I love the pictures! Next week yogurt with Darcee? Does Tuesday work?