Spencer's brother Nick and his daughter Jane came to visit us for one day in Chicago! So we got City passes and hit up a few of the best sites to see. We started off at the Shedd Aquarium where we watched a 4D movie and a dolphin show. Then we went to the Field Museum and checked out the featured exhibit all about PIRATES, which was rEaLLy interesting. Then we experienced a true Chicago style hot dog for lunch at a little stand in the park. After that, we went up 103 stories of the Sears Tower (now called Willis Tower) and stepped out onto a plexy-glass box where we could see all the way down to the street and look out at several cities and even states! Not only did the City Pass get us in to all of these places, we got special VIP treatment, and got to skip the hour long line at Shedd, and the hour long line at Sears. For dinner we ate at Ginos East Pizza. It is known for their authentic Chicago style pizza. Soooo yummy!! It was such a fun day. Thanks Nick and Jane for making the effort to come!!
Waiting for our pizza....
Me and Jane
Waiting for our pizza....
Me and Jane








6 comments:
GREAT pictures. Spencer...do you think that I could step out on that plexi-glass box??? I don't think so...but I would like to try. Fun seeing Jane and Benson together. Looking forward to your return. Miss all of you.
Looks like a fun weekend or day! Chicago is such a fun place t visit. Hope all is well and miss you guys,
I love the pictures. It looks like you had so much fun. I miss it there so much and wish I was back. I miss Benny! I wish I had went to the Field Musuem. Oh well, someday! Well chels, have fun! miss you tons!
I realized that I don't have your email address. Lame sis-in-law that I am.
Check this out:
http://www.orangebeautiful.com/blog/index.php
makes me jealous of your adventure. Go to Greer for me, please! ;)
Yeah you got a day off finally! I am super glad. Looks like you had tons of fun and I am so glad you finally got to see some Chicago sights! Love ya girly!
Your hair looks great!! You can wear it blonde or brown and look great both ways. Lucky gal!!
Post a Comment