Friday, May 29, 2009

Photo Shoot

So I was lucky enough to find a great starter photographer here in Chicago to take some 1 year pics of Benson. Although it was a little early, it was FREE and who could beat that. JoAnn did a really nice job and she captured some great moments of Benson as well as our family. I have been so excited to post these! Hope you enjoy them!









Love this worried face...


10 comments:

sdralphs said...

beautiful pictures chels! They turned out so so good. She did an awesome job! Bens is such a lil cutie pie! I will see you on Sunday!

Beth and Wes said...

Those are great chelsea, I love all those pics. You are so skinny and you have an adorable little man (Benson, I'm a little jealous!! Love you!

megan said...

Cute pictures!!! She did a great job and you CAN'T beat free!! I can't believe she didn't charge they look really good!

Ryan and Audrie said...

Chels I love the pics, especially his little mohawk! It looks like you guys are having fun in Chicago... but I cannot wait for you to come back so we can go to Red Mango!

Natalie said...

Those are so good! She did a great job! You all look so beautiful!

KatyBug said...

Chelsea these are GREAT! That is awesome! You all look fantastic. She captured some GREAT expressions of Bens!

Brad + Lauren said...

OH I love his big blue eyes and your hair looks awesome! Great pics girl.

emy said...

Benson looks like such a big boy. I can't believe he's so grown up. You know what that means... time for another baby:) You should email some of those picture to Knuckleheads. They put pictures up of kids wearing their clothes.

Lindsay said...

Every single one of those pictures turned out so cute!!!!! Love them!

Michelle said...

I think those are the cutest yet! I miss you guys! he needs to be a baby model :)