Friday, May 15, 2009

Cupcakes!!!


Devyn invited me and Benny over today to make and decorate cupcakes! Here are some of the final products. She went all out and we made cream cheese frosting and used various decorating tips and sprinkles. It was really fun, and they were yummy!! Oh and we watched a little Gossip Girl season 1.











6 comments:

sdralphs said...

Looks like so much fun! I love a litte gossip girl marathon! Those cupcakes look fabulous! I cannot wait until I come out there!

Cathy said...

Sort of random--Devyn linked her blog to yours so we could see the cupcake pictures--Your pics are great!! Such a darling little (and big) boy!! I hope that you are having a great time out there being support to the selling crew. Sell on!!(Dev's Mom :-))

amy said...

Gives me some good ideas for summer projects. Hope you're doing well!!

Aubreigh Parks said...

So fun! We miss you in Provo, but hope you are having a blast!

Amy said...

Chelsea- you guys look so skinny! How do you do it and still eat cupcakes?!

Natalie said...

Those look yummy! I started watching Gossip girl this season, I like it!