Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday

This was Benson's first Easter! It was such a beautiful sunny day here in Utah! We took some pictures at church. Here is the handsome boy in his new Easter clothes! I got a new Easter dress too.
This is one of my favorite pictures ever. He is such a happy boy!
Our little family.







16 comments:

sdralphs said...

What a gorgeous family! I love love love Benson's outfit and love your dress! So cute!

amy said...

Love Benson's sideways, what's up, helllloooo ladies, rockin' smile he has got going on in the last photo.

Tiffany Clay and London said...

You have the cutest little family!!! I LOVE his vest, that is so adorable. And I loved your dress and cute shoes!!! you're such a doll

Staci shWilliams said...

Your dress is so cute! I love new Easter clothes :) Benson looks darling! It was fun to see you guys tonight :)

Anonymous said...

He is getting so handsome. As are both of you - parenthood suits you!

Beth and Wes said...

Chels you and spens are going for the wind blown look, it fits you guys! Spencer's hair kind of looks like Edwards from Twilight! You guys are a great looking family!

Amanda said...

Toooooo Cute! Looks like you guys are ready for spring!

Natalie said...

You all look so cute! Love your Easter dress! Thanks for coming over last night, it was great to see yoU!

Jeremy & Audrie Williams said...

You guys are so cute! You're dress is gorgeous! I love the color!

Jane said...

Greers, I hope you have a chance to visit my Family
sometime while you live in Chicago. We will miss you very much!
JANE.

Heather Lee said...

yay, I found your blog again! I need to add you guys to our blogroll...if you don't mind. I love Benson's little Easter vest! and your new Easter attire as well. Have you moved yet?

Heather Lee said...

I love how you call Holland, Miss Princess, you are the only one that calls her that and I love it.
She is pretty much walking, but I still have to remind her...like, "Holland walk."
But at least she's to the point now where she can stand up and go on her own.
If she's feeling especially princessey, she prefers to be carried.
Please keep in touch! I would love to get together lots when you return. Oh the shopping we could have done all summer=)
I will try to have some fun in NYC, I don't think it will be too hard to find...I just need to come to grips with not being able to sqwoosh my Miss Holland when I want.

JaMie said...

LOvE the dress so bad!

Ryan and Audrie said...

Chels... I am bummed that we didn't get together before you left. You will have to keep my updated on how Chicago is! This is my new blog.

megan said...

Hey Chelsea! Just found your blog through Lindsey's. Your little boy is adorable! I can't believe how big he is!! How is your summer going so far?

megan said...

...oh and I'm pretty sure you're the cutest mom I've ever seen. ha love the dress!