My sister in law Anna called and asked if I wanted to drive with her and her 3 kids to Arizona two weekends ago. Of course I could not pass that up! So Bens and I got in the car with them and took off for what ended up being a 12 hour adventure! Many people my age wouldn't feel comfortable visiting their husbands family without their husband, but I love the Greer Girls! We stayed Saturday to Wednesday with the Kroffs and it was a BEAUTIFUL 88 degrees. We got in the pool, rode bikes, shopped, ate yummy Mexican food and played with family! It was so fun to see my nieces and nephews and Benson LOVED being with his cousins. Here are a few of them on St. Patricks Day...
Maggie, Johnny, Ruby and Ashton around BENS.
Bens and cousin Johnny
2 months ago




8 comments:
What fun! Isn't it great having in-laws you can get along with?
Benson is so adorable, he is starting to look like a little man!
Looks like a fun trip Chels! Bens looked like he was loving the sun. I am so glad you had a fun trip. I am jealous of the hot weather and tan!
It was even better for us having you guys here. Thanks for making the effort and I'm glad you were comfortable enough to come. Rock on to you!!
No, that comment was not from you it was from me, Amy. I haven't left a comment since you've been here so my computer was logged in as you. Man, I could have done some serious damage with your name - good thing I'm such a good person. PHEW!!
How anybody can say that little Benson doesn't look like a Russell is beyond me!!! Cute pictures! I can't wait to see you guys!!!
What a fun trip! I can't wait to go to the pool!
I love skye's work...the little girl is my sisters baby. She was born a month before the boys!
I'm jealous I want to be in 88 degree weather, unfortunately thats a long drive for me to get anywhere that nice!! I love Bensons little mo hock!! I can't wait to see you at home!!!
That's fun you could make a trip like that! Its fun we have a few of the same nieces and nephews. I am glad you found my blog so I could find yours! I was wondering if you had one. Benson is getting way big, he is super cute.
Post a Comment