My sister Emy and her husband Trevor flew in for the weekend. It was super fun to see them. We went out to dinner at Cafe Rio, stayed up late talking and watching movies.
I love my sisters! (we missed you Beth) My little TOUGH GUY swinging at the park.
How cute! I can't wait for warm weather all the time!
The girls night sounds fun! I may only be able to come to dinner, I'm not sure if I will be able to find a sitter. Let me know what the plans are! Email me your phone number and I'll text you back so you can have mine! nmealey@hotmail.com
Cute post! It was so fun seeing you guys the other night, even if the Bachelor was lame! Benson is getting so big and cute, I loved holding him. I'm excited for Friday!
6 comments:
He really is so adorable! I'm glad you're enjoying the sunshine - not too much of it here, yet. Annicka
How cute! I can't wait for warm weather all the time!
The girls night sounds fun! I may only be able to come to dinner, I'm not sure if I will be able to find a sitter. Let me know what the plans are!
Email me your phone number and I'll text you back so you can have mine! nmealey@hotmail.com
Benson's smile is sooo great. You just have to smile back!!
Chelsea he is so adorable! What a smile on that kid. Hope everything is going well for your little family!
Cute post! It was so fun seeing you guys the other night, even if the Bachelor was lame! Benson is getting so big and cute, I loved holding him. I'm excited for Friday!
You're not kidding - Benson has grown so much. He's getting his toddler look - too cute!!!
Post a Comment