We spent the last week in Arizona visiting Spencer's family. We had so much fun, that we ended up staying an extra day! Here are some of the highlights of our trip.
1. A HUGE Thanksgiving feast with 32 people at Angela and Cameron's home.
2. Watching Tula get baptized on Saturday.
3. Trying to find a parking spot at the Scottsdale mall on black Friday with the Henrie girls! Followed by shopping and a yummy lunch in the sun at Mangos!
4. Coldplay concert with Spence.
5. Visiting the Mesa temple lights and nativity.
6. Spending time visiting with the Peppers, Henries, Kroffs and Greers.
7. Having a photoshoot with Amy.
8. The 11 hour drive home with Benson.....




3 comments:
That family picture is COMICAL!
Jealousy has now taken over me. I am sadder now because I SEE how I knew it would be! AH, so is life!
I LOVE your green skirt, looks adorable!
Oh and Benson has got one awesome, long bum crack!
Chelsea! I'm so glad you commented on my blog. I'm adding you to my list. Your little guy is so adorable! Looks like you guys are having fun.
Post a Comment